Printfriendly

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

no

Featured Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

yes

Display Instagram Footer

no

Dark or Light Style

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Brownie Candy Cups



I have a freakish obsession with chocolate. No really, I do. Any and EVERY chocolate recipe I see online automatically goes under my "must-try" pile..including these brownie candy cups I saw on Bakerella's site. With today being the Superbowl, I decided to take the advantage of the occasion and try out these chocolatey treats.


I googled these candy cups to check their reviews and what not, and I ended up stumbling upon the original recipe on the Duncan Hines website. I ended up using this recipe...which didnt say which baking cups to use, or how big they were supposed to be, so I just went ahead and used Reynold's 2 and a half inch foil baking cups. 



Needless to say, these were a hit! They were also very filling, so I wouldn't take more than two if I were you. P.S. These may complicate weight loss...just a tad.

Brownie Candy Cups

Print Friendly and PDF

Ingredients:

1 package Duncan Hines Double Fudge Brownie Mix
1 large egg
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
(these are the ingredients on your brownie package)

30 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups, unwrapped
Reynolds 2 1/2 inch foil baking cups ( *The recipe made 15 cups)

 

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place baking cups on a baking sheet.

Combine brownie mix, fudge packet from mix, eggs, water, and oil in a large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended. Place 2 level measuring tablespoons of batter in each baking cup.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Push 1 peanut butter cup into the center of each cupcake until even with the surface of the brownie. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.

You Might Also Like

No comments

Post a Comment

Follow @confessionsofaconfectionista