Printfriendly

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

no

Featured Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

yes

Display Instagram Footer

no

Dark or Light Style

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Chocolate Reese's Pieces Cookies



Have any of you seen that commercial that asks the viewers "How do you know when chocolate and peanut butter are combined perfectly?". If you've seen it, you know that the answer is "It's called Reese's".


If you've never seen it before, well now you know. And if you've tasted any kind of Reese's candy before, then you know firsthand the pure bliss of that chocolate and peanut butter combination. Seriously, whoever this Reese guy is, he is a genius. He's also responsible for my increasing waistline but I'll let that one slide.


Reese's candies have made their appearance on my blog two times so far; first in my brownie candy cups, and second in my Reese's pieces peanut butter cookies. Once again, Reese's pieces are showing off their bold colors in these delicious chocolate cookies. I mentioned in my previous Reese's pieces cookie post that I would add cocoa powder to my original recipe to make a chocolate peanut butter cookie, however, I decided to take a different route. I saw this recipe on Kim's blog Lovin' From The Oven and was immediately intrigued by how simple it was....and of course, how tempting the cookies looked.

Three ingredients. Three hundred fifty-degrees. Three foodgasms....at least from what I remember. I lost count. Mr. Reese, you have completely won me over.

Chocolate Reese's Pieces Cookies

Print Friendly and PDF

Ingredients:

One (18.4 ounce) box Devils Food Cake Mix
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
2 eggs
4 oz box of Reese's Pieces (or more depending on your taste)

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

In a mixer, cream the softened butter until fluffy. Add the eggs and mix until combined. Add the cake mix and beat until just combined. Stir in the Reese's Pieces.

Roll the dough into individual balls and lightly press 3-4 additional Reese's Pieces on top.

Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on the sheets for an additional 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.

You Might Also Like

No comments

Post a Comment

Follow @confessionsofaconfectionista